Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Stop Procrastinating: Increase Motivation and Drive

Image

Increase Motivation and Drive
Get Things Done
Achieve Your Goals


Brain Sync (2010) | ISBN n/a | English | Audio MP3 / 192Kbps | 86 MB
Simply being aware of our own tendency to procrastinate is typically not enough to prevent it. All the distraction, delaying, excuse making, overwhelm and dread are part of an automatic habit process deeply ingrained in the subconscious mind.

The most effective way to break unconscious patterns is to bypass conscious resistance. Hidden beneath the calming sound of ocean waves, powerful subliminal messages stop negative procrastination habits at their source. Through repeated daily listening your brain will be rewired to think and act on what’s most important. You’ll discover exhilarating flows of energy and motivation to get things done.

This recording contains the following subliminal messages:
* I’m eager to get started, finishing things.
* All the waiting is over. I’m moving forward now.
* My life is important and meaningful.
* Now I’m making progress.
* The more I get done, the better I feel. I love getting things done.
* I get chores out of the way, quickly and easily.
* One step at a time, everything gets done.
* The best choices are obvious. All I need to know comes to me.
* I keep agreements. Integrity and honesty are important to me.
* I act with clarity, focus and intention.
* Now is better than later.
* I’m inspired. Momentum moves me.
* I move forward with passion, power and certainty.
* I’m vibrant, alive and filled with positive energy.
* I’m productive. I follow through.
* Great and powerful changes are happening right now.
* The right use of my energy is crystal clear.
* I clear away all clutter. I like clarity instead.
* Sequencing is natural for me. My priorities are clear.
* I know what is right for me. I know what to do next.
* My path is opening. I am ready to begin.

Running Time: 60 Minutes
Track 1: Ocean Waves, Subliminal Messages – Listen often, anywhere, anytime.
Track 2: Ocean Waves, Theta Waves, Subliminal Messages – Listen 30 minutes per day with headphones while relaxing.


Download:- Filesonic

No comments:

Post a Comment