Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Power Phrases! : The Perfect Words To Say It Right And Get the Results You Want



320 pages | Publisher: Morgan James Publishing (October 11, 2010) | English | PDF
“Everything I wish I’d learned decades ago!” -- Linda Larsen, Author of "12 Secrets to High Self Esteem"

Being Clear, Kind and Direct Can Get You What You Want in Life.
Have You EVER been in a situation where you knew you should say something, but…you didn’t have the right words to say it? Never be left speechless again. Stand up and be heard!

Here's What You Get! :
1. Searchable CD - Find the perfect phrase fast!
2. Questions and answers - See how PowerPhrases apply to daily life.
3. A 3-Step Process for saying “no.” - Get control of your life.
4. Exit lines - Gracefully get out of sticky situations.
5. The CASE formula - A four-step process to manage conflict.
6. 8 Steps to create your own PowerPhrases - The tools to speak powerfully.
7. Communication survey - Discover your own communication style & how to speak to people with different styles.
8. PowerPhrases Quick Reference Guide - Go directly to the phrases you need.
9. Success stories - Read how others have applied PowerPhrases!
10. Hundreds of carefully crafted phrases - Words that have been proven to work.

“If you’d like to be able to say what you mean and mean what you say without being mean when you say it, I wrote this book for you. I know what a difference the tools in this book can make. Let them make a difference for you.” - Meryl Runion, CSP, Author of PowerPhrases!

Why wait? Get this book now?
Speak UP
Be Heard
Be Understood

Review
"Better Than Any College Degree." --Jay Conrad Levinson, Guerrilla Marketing Series

"ALWAYS SEARCHING FOR BOOKS SUCH AS THIS!!! FROM author of EXPLOSION IN PARIS…Finally!! A book on the market that comes to my rescue...if only I could remember every word when I need it!! That's why I write! I can think of the

perfect retort, the perfect, positive words, the humorous remark or create that spectacular, memorable moment when I write but…to remember the words when confronted with people…my mind is a blank!!! This is so frustrating and humiliating!!! I love this book! Now to tackle menopausal memory loss or disconnection…Another winner!!!! Thank you Meryl Runion!!!" --Linda M. Pirrung"

A "must-read", particularly in this internet era "Power Phrases!: The Perfect Words To Say It Right And Get The Results You Want" by international speaker, trainer, and power motivator Meryl Runion is a solid, useful communication reference for everyone, from laymen to business executives. Its direct, simple presentation of how to phrase things in English to communicate intent as clearly and effectively as possible makes Power Phrases! a "must-read", particularly in this internet era of high-tech misinformation!" --Midwest Book Review

"Opened my eyes.
No letters after my name, just an ordinary Ted. Skimmed the first time through, second time read the illustrations {in grey}, read it the third time. Now I know how "they" do "it"! Been upset with myself every time I feel I'm getting the short end of the stick, controlled, or rolled over by others. Now I can hear it coming, the key words and phrases "they" use to get their own way. So simple when you can hear "see" it coming, to think of correct words or phrases for strong responses of your own. The author does not teach "it" as a control method, but as a way of not allowing yourself to be blown over when others are trying to control you." --T. D. Bound

"PowerPhrases! is a Winner.
Wow! I loved this book. I recommend this book to anyone needing to communicate more effectively (and don't we all need that). PowerPhrases! is packed with powerful ways to communicate effectively. Meryl Runion has captured the essence of honest, respectful communication. Her book is full of ideas on how to say just the right thing in tough situations. Need to manage your boss? Need to resolve a conflict but save - and even enhance - the relationship? Need to negotiate for what you want? I found all of this and more inside this book. It is easy to read, clear and full of real life examples. Thank you! This is just what I needed. I have already recommended this book to several people from Customer Service Representatives through Vice Presidents." --Dawn Roth

Download:- Filesonic

No comments:

Post a Comment