Monday, January 31, 2011

Learn How To Think Positively

Image

Audio MP3 | Publisher: Diviniti Publishing | English | ISBN-10: 1901923231| 70,2 MB
Develop a positive outlook with this superb high quality positive thinking hypnosis CD by Glenn Harrold. Developing a positive mental attitude and a strong self belief will give you much more confidence and help you to overcome stress and anxiety. Hypnotherapy is uniquely effective in programming the mind to overcome self doubt and to create a positive mindset in a safe and natural way, free of any harmful side effects.

This best selling hypnosis CD utilises skilled hypnotherapy techniques to help you develop a more positive outlook. Track 1 will guide you into a deeply relaxed state of mind and body where you can learn, under hypnosis, how to cultivate the habit of positive thinking and see the positive in every situation. Track 2 will help you create a more positive future outlook by using the full power of your imagination!

The guided tour on this track is very original and we receive a lot of very positive feedback from it. Listen and enjoy. Learn How To Think Positively features two 27 minute hypnotherapy sessions containing: A pleasant voice guiding the listener into a completely relaxed state of mind & body. Hypnotic echoed background vocals panning from left to right across the stereo range - a deeply relaxing and uniquely hypnotic effect. 60 beats per minute digital sound effects & powerful subliminal suggestions - all compounding the overall effect.

Review
"Some of the best tapes around. I own several of Glenn Harrold's hypnosis tapes. They are professionally done and really work. Perhaps the best thing about Mr. Harrold's tapes are the way they relax me. I will often lie down for twenty minutes in the afternoon and listen to one of his tapes, and it's amazing how refreshed and recharged I feel afterwards. I've tried many, many relaxation and hypnosis tapes, but these far exceed them all in their quality and effectiveness. --Amazon (USA): Ralph Edsell from San Diego, CA United States

"Dear Glen, I have purchased many self-hypnosis tapes over the past 10 years or so. However, none gave me the effect that your Positive Thinking CD did. For the first time, I noticed differences in my behaviour and, within 48 hours! It has stopped me from going down into depression - something I have done for the past 18 months or so. It also virtually cured my inability to get to sleep problem of about 10 years standing. Thank you so much for giving me back my life. I have now started on the Creating Inner Peace CD, am awaiting my order for the Self Esteem tape to take on holiday, have bought the Heal Your Body tape for a friend, and plan to order several more. These tapes/CDs are the business!" Tina Jefferies --Tina Jefferies (UK)


Download:- Hotfile

No comments:

Post a Comment